Monday, March 14, 2011

Barrett's First Haircut

Well we finally pulled the trigger and de-mulleted our little boy. Okay, I'll admit, it was looking a little shaggy! Every weekend we planned to do it, but I just wasn't ready. Finally even I admitted that it was time. And looking at these pictures, I'm realizing just how mulleted he was!

Yes, some tears were shed. By me. He did fine! He loved the racecar from the second we set him in it. He was turning the wheel, smiling like crazy. He sobered up the longer it went on and was pretty antsy towards the end, but he did a great job. It was very sad to see those pretty blond curls disappear but he looks much better now. And he probably won't get asked where his Trans Am is now.

Before (obviously!):












After:


GQ may be calling soon, look at my little man!





We also recently gave our other boy a haircut. He was also one shaggy dog!
Before:


After:

No comments:

Post a Comment