Wednesday, June 22, 2011

And it's a...


GIRL!!!

I am still in complete and total shock! I was definitely leaning towards thinking boy. I've probably given the poor girl gender identity issues by calling her "he/him" the entire time!

I immediately teared up from total happiness when she told us we would have a daughter. I would have been just as happy to hear we were having another son. Another Barrett - that would be amazing too and I was picturing another little blondie with curls toddling around grasping his trucks. But a daughter - wow! I still can't believe we are going to have a little baby girl in this house. Most importantly, she had 2 arms, 2 legs, a beating heart, spine and seemed to look okay. We'll await a doctor's call to confirm the results of course.

We are so blessed!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! What an exciting time in your life!

    I'm giving away a Shabby Apple Dress on my blog if here if you're interested.

    http://misstrixiesfavoritethings.blogspot.com/2011/06/shabby-apple-dress-giveaway.html

    Have a fab day!

    Warmly,

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete